Friday, August 17, 2007

The first post

Hello, welcome to my blogspot page.

I was hesitant to create one of these, since I have a Myspace and have only recently joined the Facebook cult, but I decided to anyway. The purpose of making this was to communicate with other cartoonists and to have a main place for posting my drawings, cartoons, and the other stuff I do...which I don't have up yet besides my profile picture, which is a self-caricature and one of my more recent drawings.

I'll try to put more stuff up when I get the chance. For now, you can check out some of my older drawings which I have on my myspace page, myspace.com/dansills, and you can check out some of my videos on youtube.com/danime724. Probably much of the stuff I have on those sites will end up here also, but until then, there ya go.

That's all for now.





No comments: